What I Really Think Of Spartagen XT

As I get older, I’ve started to become more aware of my body making changes. When I was in my 20s, I certainly could eat whatever I wanted, and could hardly even exercise and I still looked and felt great.

Now that I am getting older, I am starting to notice that I have less energy and am starting to get a little sluggish. So I started doing research into various methods to return to my former glory.

One of them that caught my eye, I found on a site I used to visit a lot when I was younger. It’s an old video game site that has been now converted to a site focused on guys my age. It’s called 360 Thumbs and it is now focused on stuff that I care about at my age. Stuff like testosterone boosters, and how to get more women and stuff like that.

It really comes down to more things that make us guys our best self.

So I took the plunge and after reading this pretty good review on 360thumbs here, I decided to go ahead and order some to test it out.

Now, like you I am usually skeptical of all the hyped up claims for products like this, but again I decided to give it a shot.

Here is a picture of the product from the site I found it on:

I’ve been taking it for a few weeks now, and I will am not 100% sure, it sure feels like my energy level is up and I am feeling much more active.

So if you are interested in at least trying it, I suggest you watch some videos and maybe read a few more reviews and if it seems like something that may benefit from, give it a try.

If it works for you, great… if not you aren’t out that much.

Here is a video review of Spartagen XT, but there are plenty more out there on youtube:

You may also want to read this article about testosterone boosters in general.

Until next time!

My Experience With The Girlfriend Activation System

So I watched a few video reviews of The Girlfriend Activation System on youtube.com and wanted to post my thoughts on the system AFTER I had used it for a month or so.

OK – so what do I think.

First off, I agree with the video – the program actually works really well. It only took me about 3 weeks to get a girlfriend. Now maybe it was easier because I am a bit older (just turned 23) and it is Summer (I think more girls are looking for guys in the Summer – or at least they are out and about more).

I met my girlfriend Trisha, by following the program step by step.

Now I am not super attractive, but I am not an ugly guy either. But my girlfriend is by fat the most attractive girl I have ever dated. She is 20 years old and just my type. Long blonde hair, slender figure and great smile.

So, I wanted to get out and give my support for his program and say it actually worked for me.

Just don’t tell Trisha I wrote this. 🙂

The Best Unlock Her Legs Review

OK, I watched about 50 unlock her legs reviews on youtube. Oh boy was there a lot of short videos with just pictures or music or whatever. What is funny, is I actually came across this actual real review and the guy calls out other reviews.

I literally laughed out loud. He was spot on. And to boot, his review of Unlock Her Legs was actually useful.

Check it out here:

Review of Unlock Her Legs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b46lYPVp_Jw

So give that video a watch and let me know if he is right on, about his review compared to other unlock her legs reviews.

Welcome TO NYHF and My Thoughts on Unlock Her Legs

Our goal here is help men become even more awesome than they already are.  So if you want to have more success in life, with finances, women health… you’ve come to the right place.

So to kick things off, I found this interview with Bill Preston from PUA Forums and Bobby Rio from Unlock Her Legs.

There are a lot of other sites doing reviews of this new product from the founders of Magnetic Messaging, but I think I trust this interview plus a review combo from Bill Preston.

So give this review a watch, there is a surprise discount for Unlock Her Legs at the end of it!

More:
http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating_200/201_dating_list.html